Airbrush Information

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Making The Airbrush Work For You : Isn't This Just The Sort Of Airbrush Tip You Need!


"My first involvement with the airbrush many years ago was the beginning of a never ending learning experience. Drawing and painting as a child I never imagined not being able to do what I enjoyed more than anything else. However in high school I was encouraged to pursue Technical Drawing and a career as a draughtsman, I was good at it, found it very easy and achieved very high examination passes, but it wasn't me. I was searching for something else."

Mick Wright is an Australian Airbrush Artist who has great airbrush tips. He produces magical work that needs to be seen to be believed. You can read the rest of the article at
Airbrush Information Home

1 Comments:

  • Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the
    challenges. It was really informative. Your site is very helpful.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... there

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home